Attn: Current Chicago Sworn Officers and Retirees
If you are considering retiring or already retired because of the endless nonsense, drama, etc.,
but still have something to give and want to contribute – come check us out!
The Richmond Police Department is hiring both FULL and PART time police officers.
- Excellent Pay & Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Generous Vacation and Personal benefit time,
- Easy time off scheduling (no canceled RDO’s, etc.)
- Simple lateral hiring process.
- Great schedule – Every other Weekend off!
- Tons of opportunities for enhanced learning and continued growth..
- Compatible with Chicago PD pension (can collect while employed).
- PLUS start a new pension (IMRF) with only 8-10 years for vesting (AND our pension is 98% funded!)
- Many successful Chicago PD transplants (current) and former.
- Come work for a community that has your back!
- Village Leadership includes former Chicago PD.
- Small organization with working leadership and a real open door policy.
- Be a part of a close knit team of officers.
Come meet us and check us out or fill out an application:
Call or email, and let’s talk:
Chief Ciro Cetrangolo