The Village’s Public Works Department residential brush pick up program runs April through November each calendar year weather permitting.
This removal is scheduled April 18th, 2019
The following guidelines have been established for this service:
· Branches must be less than six inches in diameter and less than six feet in length
· No lumber (boards, planks, decking, etc.) will be accepted
· No grass clippings or yard waste
· No stumps
· All branches must be pile curbside, cut end towards the street
· Place brush out by 7:00am on the scheduled day of pick up
Note: This pick up is not for brush or trees taken down by a contractor. If you use a tree service they must dispose of all that they take down.