McHenry County Master Gardeners’ Walk 2021
July 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
SATURDAY, JULY 10, 2021, FROM 9 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
Tour the McHenry County Master Gardeners’ Demonstration Garden at McHenry County College and then experience some of the most unique, creative gardens across Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, and Crystal Lake. From gardens overlooking a sparkling lake to those with magnificent trees, all nine gardens on the tour are a must-see.
- All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Attendees are invited to experience all gardens at their own pace on a self-guided tour.
- Master Gardeners will be on-site at each garden to answer questions and offer educational materials.
- Masks are required while touring the gardens. Social distancing will be enforced.
- The event is held rain or shine.
- No pets, please.
- The University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, contact the McHenry County Extension office.
- Ticket Price: $12 through June 29. No refunds.
- No ticket sales available from June 30 through July 9.
- Pick up tickets at MCC at the Master Gardener’s Demonstration Garden, just off parking lot C. No tickets will be mailed.
- Tickets are available the day of the walk at the Master Gardeners’ Demonstration Garden at MCC for $17.
- Your ticket is required to enter each garden.
Presented by McHenry County College and University of Illinois Extension McHenry County Master Gardeners