MCC Annual Garden Walk 2022
July 9 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join the University of Illinois Extension McHenry County Master Gardeners and MCC for the annual Garden Walk each July, starting at the outdoor Demonstration Garden at MCC. Attendees experience all gardens at their own pace on a self-guided tour and Master Gardeners are on-site at each garden to answer questions and offer educational materials.
SATURDAY, JULY 9, 2022, FROM 9 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
Enjoy a day of blossoms and sunshine! Tour ten gardens (two demonstration and seven residential) in Crystal Lake, Woodstock, Bull Valley, and southwestern McHenry. Experience native prairies, formal evergreen landscapes, cottage gardens, edible plots, and much more. You’ll learn many new things as you enjoy the diversity of these beautiful spaces.
- All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Attendees are invited to experience all gardens at their own pace on a self-guided tour.
- Master Gardeners will be on-site at each garden to answer questions and offer educational materials.
- The event is held rain or shine.
- No pets, please.
- The University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, contact the McHenry County Extension office.
TICKETS AVAILABLE BEGINNING MAY 16
Purchase advance tickets online » May 16-June 28.
- Tickets are $12 through June 28. No refunds.
- No ticket sales are available from June 29 through July 8.
- Pick up tickets at MCC at the Master Gardener’s Demonstration Garden, just off parking lot C. No tickets will be mailed.
- Tickets are available the day of the walk at the Master Gardeners’ Demonstration Garden at MCC for $17.
- Your ticket is required to enter each garden.
Presented by McHenry County College and University of Illinois Extension McHenry County Master Gardeners