Free Secure Document Shredding – McHenry County Department of Health (Woodstock)
August 20 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Free Secure Document Shredding
- Date: 08/20/22 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: McHenry County Administration Building
667 Ware Road
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
McHenry County residents are invited to bring their unwanted paper documents to a free, secure document shredding event happening at the McHenry County Administration Building on Saturday, August 20, from 9 a.m. to noon or until the shred truck reaches capacity. This event is residential and not intended for businesses, and there is a four banker box limit per vehicle. This is a document shredding event only. No other types of waste will be accepted. .
Remember these important tips for quick shredding:
- The shredder can only take paper. No CDs or thumb drives.
- Staples and paper clips are OK.
- Binder clips, three-ring binders and the like need to be removed prior to shredding before arriving at the event.
- Participants will need to take back any bags or boxes.
For additional information about the paper shredding event or fall recycling events, please visit
MCDH Solid Waste Program or contact Kelli Boeckmann, MCDH Solid Waste Manager, at (815) 334-4585.